Friday, November 11, 2005

Internet holds only future for newspapers, experts warn -(AFP) - Newspapers have no future without online and

~~~ The newsprint paper made of dead trees , all the toxic ink , and then disposing of the papers,, make printed newspapers one of the great banes on the environment & municipal waste disposal. As broadband and wireless expand in use and coverage , the less need for printed news.

I for one do not miss the piles of newspapers that used to be in my apartment at every week's end, for now I now get my newspaper fix entirely online. And more and more folks a re joining me each day . ~~~ TP
------------------------

"Internet holds only future for newspapers, experts warn"

Thu Nov 10, 1:11 PM ET

MADRID (AFP) - Newspapers have no future without online and digital services, media executives heard at a World Association of Newspapers meeting in Madrid."