Tuesday, November 08, 2005

"Blogs for a Cause", by "Nicole Price Fasig ,- PC Magazine.

~~~ My cause is to inform you.

[And me too, as doing this blog encourages me to read a broader spectrum of the media.]

I hope to contribute to a world with less censorship, more reasoned & peaceful debate, less war , and a cleaner Earth.....


.... and maybe have a little fun doing it too. ~~~

~~ tp
---------------------------

by "Nicole Price Fasig
- PC Magazine
Mon Nov 7, 5:00 PM ET


"International bloggers are increasingly positioning themselves as watchdogs over governments.

In countries with oppressive regimes, weblogs are often the only way to communicate injustices to the international community,,,,

,,, but creating and maintaining an anonymous blog can pose nearly insurmountable challenges."
{ Tell me about it ! ~` tp }

link:
Blogs for a Cause - Yahoo! News: